Volgers

dinsdag 2 februari 2010

blogaward






I have got my first award from Lena,

i am very honered because she makes such nice things herself .


You please check out her site, it's very nice.


This is Lena's site:



The rules for the award are:


1.Thank the person that gave it to you.


2.Copy the logo and place it in your blog.


3.Link to the person who gave it to you.


4.Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows.


5.Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.


6.Post link to the 7 blogs you nominate.


7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.

I nominate:










Now i have to name 7 things about myself that nobody knows.

That is very difficult, because some persons in my life knows everything about me.

So i name you bloggers a couple of things about me that you maybe don't know.


1.I am very much in love.

2. I am adiccted to chocolat.

3.I can be very lazy sometimes.

4. I love hardrock.

5.I am very possitive.
6.I start new projects before the old projects are finish.
7.I love the sun and the beach.




5 opmerkingen:

synnøve zei

Hello Maria, and thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it:) I enjoyed your list, and reading it i found that I could say; yes, me too, to everything. Except the chocolate addiction... haha!
I have had some of this awards earlier, look in the archive and you will find my list.
Have a nice day :)
Synnøve

Linda Carswell zei

Thank you so much for the award....Regards, Linda x

Lize zei

Thank you so much Maria! You and I have many things in common. I also love Chocolate, start many things without finishing them and actually all but the hard rock is good ways to describe me! Now this also include being lazy... which I am sure I must be better at than you! I am super lazy!

Debora zei

Thank you Maria, for concidering me :)) I'll accept it kindly, but won't be sending it through, sorry. I hope you respect that I am not into awards, although, as said, i am humbled by the fact you thought of me. If you wish you could pick another in my place ofcourse :)

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty zei

Thank you so mucu for the award!
Mercedes