Volgers

zondag 25 september 2011

Day 7 of the corners, i made a box for my bundles of wool and the chairs are ready!

Day 7, another nice evening of crafting with my mother, this is what wa have done:
 I made a box/basket for the bundles.

 I made a litle piece of crochet to go in there as well.
 I am very proud of the result.
 This clothespin is normaly to hang your Christmas card on a string.
In my corner it holds some dollshouse pictures.
 In my mums corner it hold some patterns.
 We also winded some tread on cards.

 Yes our chairs are ready, mine ....


 and my mums chair.






 Here is where i put my threads, in a clear box that first was to hold the chewing gum.
I see on the picture there need some more of the blue foil rubbed of.
In the back you see a little roombox i made earlier.

My computer was doing okay after a Windows update, but acting strange again now, same problem again.

Hugs from me and my mum.

8 opmerkingen:

GeMa zei

no te falta detalle en la habitacion. Un beso

Rosamargarita zei

Una hermosa habitación María! Las sillas y el costurero son geniales.
Un abrazo

Fabiola zei

This room is fantastic and the box and the chairs are extraordinary.
Bye Faby

Maria Ireland zei

The chairs are wonderful. I love the box. You have both done a fantastic job on the room. Hugs Maria

Lataina zei

You both have done great! I love the chairs and all the smaller details of the room. =)

Auxi zei

Fantástica la habitación, no le falta detalle. Besos

miniaturista zei

Esta muy completa tu habitación.
El resto de trabajos que he visto en el blog en general me han gustado.
Un abrazo
Maite

Ascension zei

Pero que fantastica te ha quedado.
Me encanta ese sillon.
besitos ascension